Asymmetrical chignon hairstyle, the supermodel and actress Olga Kurylenko French became famous by playing the female lead in the film “Quantum of Solace.” As evidenced by this irresistible hairstyle, the Bond girl is also the strong impression on the screen than in the city. Follow our instructions to recreate its asymmetrical chignon at home.
Asymmetrical Chignon Hairstyle For Strong Impression
Asymmetrical chignon Olga Kurylenko has realized the dream of many young actresses to play opposite Daniel Craig in James Bond! Since then, the French top model of Ukrainian descent continues her ascension to the firmament of cinema.
She convinced the audience with her moving performance in dramatic films, including ” A Wonder ” by Terrence Malick.
A Multi-Faceted Woman the Many Looks of Olga Kurylenko
Asymmetrical chignon Olga Kurylenko loves change and this is reflected in its many choices of hairstyles. In the skin of Camille, stunning Bond girl, it has attracted 007 long with a straight fringe.
At the premiere of one of her films, she dazzled the red carpet with her long straight hair. Side look, the French actress stays true to its light signature, as evidenced by its asymmetrical chignon. She even managed to give a casually elegant and chic hairstyle identified the key.
To Create the Asymmetric Olga Kurylenko Bun, You Will Need
Of volumizing mousse, oil, hair curling irons, pins bun and lacquer
Instructions to Create Asymmetrical Chignon d’Olga Kurylenko
- For more grip and easy styling, apply a little volumizing mousse to towel-dried hair.
- Apply a hint of hair oil on your hair to make it shine. Be sure to only apply to the lengths from the ears so as not to grease the roots.
- Tie your hair in the asymmetrical tail horse in the neck. On the front, let fall a bit width of a hand and wave it slightly with a curling iron.
- Attach the required ripples with some hairspray, wrap corrugated wick around the base of the ponytail and secure with bobby pins bun.
- Finally, wrap the ponytail on itself to form a bun covering the ear loosely. Secure with bobby pins bun.
- For the perfect finish “wearing – disheveled” slightly defeats the bun.
- Spray a generous cloud of hairspray to fix the hairstyle.