Grand classic chignon bun hairstyles, the banana chignon (bun or twisted) must include its success to the elegance of Audrey Hepburn in the film at Tiffany. Its vertical shape extends and refines the neck, which creates a sense of feminine grace. Better yet, she goes to all women! Learn about the different versions of the bun banana.
chignon bun hairstyles are ideal for celebrations, such as a wedding, a night at the theater or dinner in the restaurant. This elegant chignon bun hairstyle can also inject a touch of glamour in our daily lives. Certainly, its implementation requires a little practice, but with our detailed user manual step by step, even the most awkward will far hands down!
Chignon Bun Hairstyles Detailed User Manual Step By Step
What You Need To Make A Banana Chignon
Your hair should get you, at least, the shoulders. In a case of fine hair, cheating with some extensions to clip and volume powder. The realization of banana bun requires a comb, a few hairpins, hairspray and a little styling wax. Do not hesitate to seek the help of a friend, at least, until you master this hairstyle solo.
6 Tips To Create Banana Chignon Bun Hairstyles Step By Step
- If you have fine hair, apply the powder volume beforehand or backcomb your hair slightly to give them more volume.
- If you wish, make a stripe in the middle or on the side, and then comb your hair back.
- For a classic banana bun, gather your hair at the nape, as if you had a horsetail. Apply a bit of styling wax to tame frizz and flyaway’s other.
- Wrap tightly cauda equina on its axis, then with the other hand, raise it to the top of your head. Continue to wrap the hair until a typical banana shape. Use hairpins to secure the invisible banana bun as.
- You can wrap the tips of the horsetail, forming a decorative spiral or hide inside the banana bun with pins.
- Finish, apply the paint to extend the hold of the hairstyle. Depending on the occasion, add accessories such as flowers, feathers, and decorative strips.
If you are unable to immediately create the bun banana of your dreams, do not give up! Mastery comes with practice.
Want to try another variation of the bun banana? Get inspired versions presented in our photo gallery.
Variants Of Banana Bun