Spotted this on Christina Hendricks and models parade Bottega Veneta look we love the hair near the roots are smooth and wavy on the lengths from the ears. Deciphering this retro hairstyle with our detailed instructions for creating home and our makeup tips bonus instructions.
Curly Hair With Retro Hairstyle
Wild and romantic at the same time, that is how one could describe the encounter loops and sleek look. Here, the loops can be tight and well defined (as Christina Hendricks on the picture above) or vaporous and crimped (see photo models below). For the line, everything is allowed in the middle or low on the side, straight, natural or zigzag. Same freedom for the locks located at the front. They can discipline with a bar, or let them fall on each side of the face.
Curly Hair Seen On The Catwalks
Bottega Veneta parade, mannequins declined this look with brown hair, brown and blonde different lengths. For makeup, make-up artist has focused on lipstick rust, eyeshadows, and eyeliners in soft brown tones.
Captivates all eyes, but why curly hair 40s retro look they have such a power of attraction? The secret lies in three little details. First, the contrast between smooth and crimped lengths roots that give the look a hint of playfulness elegance. Then, a straight and very low side parting for the strict key right in the trend. Finally, the thin strip placed on the temple softens the severity of the look by providing an almost youthful feminine side.
Instructions To Create This Retro Curly Hairstyle
For this mix of smooth and curly hair, your hair should get you, at least, the shoulders.
- After shampooing, dry your hair with hair dryer and make a straight line on the side.
- Apply a heat protective care, and then smooth the roots of each strand to ear height.
- Moisten lengths, wrap each strand on for rolls up to the ears and blow hair dryer. Alternatively, use a curling iron to create curls.
- After removing the rollers, loosen the curls with your fingers to separate and get a large and airy look, almost kinky.
- Finish, remove the face with a bar placed on the temple, then spray a generous cloud of hairspray.