Top model, TV host, media stars, and mother of four children, Heidi Klum assumes many different roles, but always with the right look. Emmy Awards, Heidi Klum ponytail hairstyle the young forty dazzled the red carpet with a ponytail into three parts. Easy for everyday wear, this hairstyle easily turns into the evening look.
Tempted? It tells you more ideas on hairstyles for long hair to recreate at home.
Heidi Klum Ponytail Hairstyle Detailed Step By Step
Originally from the small town of Bergisch, Gladbach, Germany, Heidi Klum lives in the United States for years and obtained U.S. citizenship in 2008. It is among the few Germans to have acquired the status of international star. The real key to everything creative and shrewd businesswoman, she has been involved in countless projects more or less extensive, such as the author of children’s book” She is always out at events which she attends or that anime, as it organizes the event every year on Halloween.
Hairstyles Heidi Klum
Heidi Klum hairstyle also inspires other women and often gives ideas for hairstyles for long hair. She rarely cut her hair above the chin, ranging from the square along the gradient with fringe XXL or gently undulating. Simple hairstyles like the half-twisted tail on the sides, wet-look effect, and tail ultra smooth horse also figure prominently in his favorite repertoire, as well as more sophisticated choices such as chignon at max volume, hairstyles identified with details twisted and notched undulations.
The last Emmy Awards, Heidi Klum received for the first time one of the most coveted awards: “Best presenter of a reality show” (for “haute couture Project”). She sublimated her ash-blond hair in a ponytail into three parts, a perfect choice to accompany her glittering dress grenadine. This simple hairstyle more elegant and festive potential from that boosts volume and we cover each spring as a strand of hair. Learn how to create this look through our detailed step by step instructions!
To create the ponytail Heidi Klum, you will need of styling mousse, 3 for elastic, pins bun, comb, comb to tease, the high gloss spray or lacquer.
Instructions To Create The Ponytail Heidi Klum
- After shampooing, apply styling mousse on your hair and dry it with a hairdryer.
- Gather the locks on the top and sides (above the ears), paint the back and tie them in half an elastic tail end.
- Backcomb lengths of the half-dragging tail comb bottom-up then use the comb to shape the ponytail. Out a wick, wrap it around the elastic and secure the ends with a pin bun.
- Gather the remaining hair with half tail and then attach them to the neck to form a ponytail. Gently pull the hair of the first segment to create volume, then repeat step 3.
- Attach elastic in the middle of the tail remaining horse and roll around a bit to hide it. Again, pull a little on the hair located above the third elastic to give them more volume. Finishing, spray high gloss spray or lacquer.