01. How to dye white hair when hair starts to lose pigment, they tend inevitably to turn gray and then white. You can replace the use of dyes in basic chemistry with the methods of dyeing gray hair completely natural. The process is not as fast as going to the hairdresser, but it is certainly healthier. Here are some natural ways to dye your hair.
How To Dye White Hair With Natural Brown Hair
Make Sure You Have On Hand:
- Dried Sage And Rosemary
- Black Tea
- Tea And Lemon
03.The method of dried sage and rosemary. Sent to boil two cups of water in a pot and enter 1/2 cup of dried sage and 1/2 cup rosemary. boiled for about 30 minutes, after which remove from heat and pour into a sealed jar or a bottle.
Let soak for a few hours or, even better, for one night. Drain the dried herbs, and then place about a quarter of the mixture on the hair and wait for the mixture to dry completely. Now wash your hair as you normally would. You can apply this mixture of dried sage and rosemary every 3-5 days.
04. Use saffron when the white hairs are present together with brown hair or blond. Add 1/2 teaspoon of saffron two cups of boiling water. Wait to boil for 10 minutes, then remove from heat and wait for the cooling of the mixture for 15-20 minutes. Once cooled, fill about a quarter of the mixture on the hair and massage. Let dry completely. When dry, as you would normally do shampoo and rinse. Saffron gives a golden color to the brown or blond hair.
05. Use henna on the hair dark brown or blacks. If you want to prepare the henna at home, combined a dose powdered with 8 parts of water.
Subsequently boiled for 10 minutes. Wait for maceration for about two hours and applied to dry hair. At this point wait for drying. After you do shampoo, rinse and dry again. It is noteworthy that the henna gives a slight reddish hair
06. The method of tea and lemon. United a dose of lemon juice to three parts of freshly brewed tea. Enter this mixture on the hair when the tea was cold. Then wrap your hair in a towel and sit in the sun for an hour. Rinse and repeat once a day for 3-4 weeks.
07. The method of black tea. Apply 1/2 liter of lukewarm tea on the hair, exposing themselves to the sun for an hour and rinse. Repeat every day for a couple of weeks. This method is particularly suitable and appropriate for your hair with very dark pigment.
Choose carefully the mode best suited to the type of your hair